Does anyone else enjoy reading True Crime novels?

Just what the question said, and if yes, why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i like ready them because of my major in college now being criminal justice . it gives me a better understanding of criminal mind and also makes me more safety concious becusae it makes me aware of what could happen
    Myni

Answer by Myni at 12:45 PM on May. 28, 2009

• yes I am always curious as to is there something that that somone missed , the human failure mechanisim facinates me
    Anonymous

• I love true crime/ serial killer movies, books, and tv shows. It is really intriguing to me for some reason. I think it is because it is not something I am capable of (or want to be), it makes me wonder about how other people's minds work.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 1:06 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I do. I like Ann Rule's books. I don't know why. My husband says it's because I like depressing stories, so maybe that is it. I also like TV shows about serial killers and stuff like that.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:31 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I agree with the people above. It's interesting to see how peoples minds work in ways different from our own.
    extremelibrary

Answer by extremelibrary at 6:35 PM on Jan. 15, 2010