• In the Spotlight:

should i cancel my gym member ship after one day?

okay so i finally go and sign up for a gym on Sunday. so they have a kids club aka daycare $3 a day or $20 a month so i just paid 3 to see how carlitos would do. we get there i sign him-in and go work out while i was running i felt like i need to check on him so i go over to take a peek to notice hes crying and his hands wet of course they dnt have a sink or anything with water so i walk-in and he had thrown up on him self! the 2 girl's where talking with a guy once they noticed i walked in and grabad him they guy ran away and one of the girls noticed i was with him she walked over and noticed i was cleaning him and then grabad some paper towels to wipe him off the other girl just said "oh he's been crying for a while" at that point i just asked do you know why he threw up? she stayed stuck and had no answer the other girl said"he's been sticking he's hand in his mouth" then i just left this was the first day

ycmiranda

Asked by ycmiranda at 12:23 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Health

• I wouldn't take my child back because now you wont be able to work out with a clear mind . your going to be constantly thinking about whats going on with your child. I would also report that type of behavior so others parents don't have to go through it. You can do more research on other gyms that have child care and ask other mothers that participate at that gym how they like it
    Myni

Answer by Myni at 12:27 PM on May. 28, 2009

• If that's the treatment your child will be getting at the gym daycare where you plan on spending time working out, I would definitely be canceling my membership and finding an alternative plan.
    Anonymous

• Ya.... I wouldnt be taking my kid back their & I would tell them WHY!! Do you have a YMCA around you? I dont know if they are all good. But since YMCA is family oriented they seem really good with the kids. My dd actually DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE & I had to chase her down! LOL....
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:31 PM on May. 28, 2009