I watched Tyra show last night on ways to help women who are ttc get preggo here is some tips she offered

They were talking with women who had hard time getting pregnant and were giving out different ways to help get pregnant. Some women were asking if dairy products actually help you concieve and yes eating whole dairy products at least 2 times a week will help with fertility. Proping ur butt up on a pillow after sex is also another way to help. having sex in the afternoon is the best time to get preggo because ur more likely to ovulate in the afternoon. Avoid any lubs because it messes with his sperm. Most of all stop stressing about getting preggo take up hobby that will relax you and get your mind at ease. Go to spa or do anything that will relax you and enjoy sex make sex fun instead of a chore. I can't remember them all but if you'd like to share I'm sure some of the ladies on here who are ttc will love the advise

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 12:36 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There are also things the man can do to help. Aside from the obvious taking care of himself physically and not smoking/drinking, etc., eating or not eating certain foods can make a difference: he should stay away from the expected fatty/greasy foods, and eat the expected leafy green vegetables and dairy, but chocolate is also supposed to help. (I blame our second on my husband's obsession with chocolate milk and Reese's Cups, lol.)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:40 PM on May. 28, 2009