TMI!!! Whats going on down there!?

For the last few days Ive noticed for no reason at all (im not turned on) Ive been getting wet downstairs. It seems to be exactly like the wetness during sex/foreplay.... It has no weird smell or color. Why is this happening? What is it!?
(Could this be a sign of pregnancy? I just had my period 3wks ago. I took a PT & it was negative. But this is just odd! I have been tired & moody but that could just be coincedence)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Health

• Guys get weird erections for no reason, makes sense that women should occasionally have unexplained physical symptoms of arousal on occasion. If it smelled funny or looked weird, I would of course tell you to go talk with a doctor, but this doesn't sound like much of anything to worry about. Worth asking a professional if it keeps up, just for your own piece of mind.
    Sarah_Dorian

Answer by Sarah_Dorian at 12:51 PM on May. 28, 2009

• go see an OBGYN
    Myni

Answer by Myni at 12:39 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Sounds like you are ovulating.
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 12:45 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I think ovulation.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:48 PM on May. 28, 2009

• It could be a sign of pregnancy, but it could be a lot of other things too. It could even be an effect of changing weather on your body....but if it really concerns you and is being pretty consistant then maybe you should call your dr.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:48 PM on May. 28, 2009

• IDK, I have to wear a pad constantly because i am always wet. I have absolutely no need for lubricant.
    Anonymous

• If it is not see through it could be mucus from infection in your body.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 1:20 PM on May. 28, 2009

• @GarlicMom:

Isn't discharge from an infection usually a weird color and smelly? And every serious infection I've had has been painful too (one UTI and after my wisdom teeth were extracted).
    Sarah_Dorian

Answer by Sarah_Dorian at 11:01 AM on May. 29, 2009