My 3 months boy tends to look at one side..

My 3 months boy tends to look at one side, and what I noticed recentely is that one side of his head is flatter, as ho got used to sleep on that side.I didn' notice that before, what could I do to correct this problem? Our pediatrition told me to force him looking at different side by placing something that attracts him.

Maybe someone had that problem and could share, as I'm reallyy getting very concerned.Thanks a lot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son would always look to the right also, A few times everyday I would gently force his head to the left and hold it there for a second or two. I would also do the whole opposite side distraction thing your doctor suggested but he would usually just keep his head to the right anyways and ignore me. I would suggest holding his head gently to the opposite side for a few seconds maybe two or three times a day. His head will round back out once he gets to moving it more. Good Luck
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 1:03 PM on May. 28, 2009