• In the Spotlight:

Do people answer ur questions & r mean /make fun of the other ladies answering?

I think u should just give ur view dont knock other peoples answers- its up to the person who posted the question- who she wants to believe. We do not have to be rude. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on May. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• ughh, yes, they do.
    some women can't just answer the question and move on, they feel the need to make a comment about someone else's opinion...just something you have to just let go, there will always be women who do it...just see past it---only thing you really can do.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:19 PM on May. 28, 2009

• yes i thought this was a support group for moms - not to trash moms.
    Anonymous

• Oh sometime you just have to laugh at what they are bickering about.
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 1:26 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I am guilty of commenting on other people's answers. It annoys me when misinformation is spread though. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions...I get that. Seems to me most of the rude people choose to post anonymous. I refuse to do so. I stand by what I say. If it's something that I wouldn't want anyone to know about me...then I just don't answer at all instead of hiding behind the ol' "anon"
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:32 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I agree with you MamaJen....I can be guilty of it too. Sometimes you just can't keep your comments to yourself...
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:37 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Of course all of the advice here should be taken with a lot caution. I have seen some advice that is flat out medically dangerous, or based on myths and old wives tales. Than there are some parents who are clearly abusing, neglecting, or otherwise mistreating their children. They don't need a tongue lashing, but there is not really any nice way to say "hey, you should have taken your kid to the doctor a long time ago"

dreyamom

Answer by dreyamom at 1:40 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Well some women still think that they are in high school and have to bash everyone for what they say, how they say it, or some other stupid reason because its not them saying it or they dont agree. I got alot of shit because im not good at spelling and i asked a question and i just got a bunch of anon answers saying that i need to go to school and asking how did i get out of high school when i cant even spell. I usually just answer the question and keep my opinion about other answers to myself unless its under my question then ill state my opinion to them and let them know how i feel about what they said.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:16 PM on May. 28, 2009