For those who do Gem & Crystal healing/magick, etc....

What if any are the magickal properties of leather?
Does anyone know of any sites that have pics to help identify gems/crystals?
I have some in my gems from jewelry making and am hoping to try to identify them for use in magick.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have two books that are great for identifying stones and their properties,etc.

One is The Illustrated Directory of Healing Crystals by Cassandra Eason

The other is called the Crystal Bible by Judy Hall

They are full of great info Ive found.

Im not sure about leather tho, sorry.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:11 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I can't find anything so far in my books about the leather. It may just be a good conductor.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:16 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I haven't found anything either. But I would assume that since Leather is an animal body part it wuld carry the spirit of that animals energy... Like each of us have a sign, and element that we allign with so do animals. I would think that the energy from that spacific animal would be what you'd get. So there wouldn't be any one...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:22 PM on May. 28, 2009

• scott cunningham, I think, has a book out with stuff like that in there. I have some books, and just google the rest. try witchvox online for suggestions, too. i betcha there is a shoppe in your area that deals in magick as well, as most communities have at least one.
    Shamanmom

Answer by Shamanmom at 4:29 PM on May. 28, 2009

• go to any book store they have books on them
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 5:07 PM on May. 28, 2009

• www.onespirit.com is a fantastic online bookstore. Another place you can check is ecauldron.net. I am learning still myself and love these two sites and a couple others. Hopefully this can help you in some way. Not sure about the leather thing though.
    vchristineg

Answer by vchristineg at 5:59 PM on May. 28, 2009