hubby doesn't want it

I am 2 weeks pp and been cleared by my Dr for sexual activity again which is great b/c i never lost my sex drive when I had my daughter. The only issue is my husband seems less interested in sex and me since our daughter was born. Did anyone else have this issue? Its not like my husband to turn down sex but that's just what he's been doing.

mothergibson

Asked by mothergibson at 1:39 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• it' s only been 2 weeks since you had your child? (congrats by the way). . .maybe DF feels its too soon & is scared of hurting you. Talk to him about it.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 1:50 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Was he in the room when you had the baby? And seen the baby come out?? If so,,that turns a man off..Seeing your vagina all out of shape

Answer by louise2 at 1:45 PM on May. 28, 2009

• 2 weeks PP & cleared?? what the heck? since when? lol
    Anonymous

• *DH. typo lol
    ColtsFan1912

• i know 2 weeks seems soon but because i had no complications and my lochia has stopped my dr said that so long as i felt up to it i could.
    mothergibson

Answer by mothergibson at 2:12 PM on May. 28, 2009

• How have you been cleared at 2 weeks??? I didn't have any complications either and the recommendation is vaginal rest for 6 to 8 weeks... Trust me, there is a reason why the six weeks in in place! I quit bleeding as well and thought I could carry on with everyday activities and something got jarred around ( or injured) and I started to bleed again.. quite heavily and ended up bleeding until after 8 weeks... It was horrible.
    Anonymous

• Vag or c-section. If you went vag he may be waiting and hoping for it to tighten up again. C-section, he may be afraid to hurt you.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 5:05 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Anon that is a general guideline. Geez. And not all men get grossed out about childbirth. There are real men out there.

Just talk to him about it.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 1, 2009