how can I find a true friend?

Chandytown

Asked by Chandytown at 1:40 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• That's a good question. Join a group in your area? Church? I'm still working on it myself. I tend to get along better with guys than girls and when your married that usually doesn't fly too well. Good luck!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 1:44 PM on May. 28, 2009

• You can't really find true friendship.... it's an accident that happens when you aren't looking and by the time you realize it's happened, the moment of conception has past. Be you, be true and someone will find and cherish your value.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:49 PM on May. 28, 2009

• BE a "True friend"... Thats how you find "true friends".. I never "get " this question.. I have many friends some that are accquantances, some life-long friends, some friends for the moment! You have to know and determine who is who. I am in my 30's and have some friends that would do ANY thing for me, I have known them since grade school.. I have always lent an ear, been there through tough times, etc. and they have reciprocated.
    Anonymous