I NEED A CHANGE ... WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?

I BEEN WANTING T CHANGE MY LOOK AROUND ... I'M VERY OPEN ABOUT HAIR AND MAE UP .. I GONE EVERY COLOR THERE IS BEFORE FROM WHITE BLUE PURPLE GREEN AND EVERY THING IN BETWEEN ... WELL WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD GIVE SOME SUGGESTIONS ...

scared19yrold

Asked by scared19yrold at 1:44 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I agree with the other ladies - if you really want to color your hair, I would go with a golden brown or auburn rather than blonde highlights. Otherwise, a new fresh haircut (although it is hard to tell what your hair looks like since it is pulled back in your photo). You have a beautiful face and luckily you are young enough you can get away with not wearing too much make up. Keeping it simple and natural is the way to go.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 6:51 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Go with a light brown hair color. And put blonde a caramel and maybe some redish highlights in it. =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:53 PM on May. 28, 2009

• keep the fake colors out of it. Thats tacky and some may think it's trashy. If you want a beautiful look i would go natural and just add some highlights for the summer time. You are pretty in your pics on your profile. Light make-up with a nice shimmer eyeshadow would do you fine.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 12:10 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I would go for maybe a dark Auburn color to your whole head and put some carmel color highlights, along with thin blonde lowlights and maybe some light brown... GEEZ, this is making me want to do my hair!!! lol
    kayleesmomma86

Answer by kayleesmomma86 at 8:42 PM on May. 29, 2009