Am I pregnant? I have missed my period all month, but i got the Mirena IUD taken out last month! I get nauseus at night alot and some in the a.m. I pee more than usual too!

Having all these symptoms and the pregnancy test came back negative also but i could be like my mom and it didn't show right away!

Nichole0926

Asked by Nichole0926 at 1:49 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could have not gotten a period because just removing the IUD. it could also be stress. If you think your pregnant take another test. Or if your convinced then just go to the doctors and get a blood test done.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:02 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I don't know abou tthe nausousness but just taking out the Mirena could have caused you to not have a period.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:59 PM on May. 28, 2009

• why oh why does everybody think we are doctors? How the hell would we know if you are pregnant?!?!
    Anonymous