If you found out your man was cheating...

Would you cheat on him back? I would never be the first to cheat but i just found out my husband had cheated on me the entire time we were dating up until we'd been married a few months!! And all I want to do is cheat!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Be the bigger person and do not cheat!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 1:59 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Nope.... If I found out he was cheating, he would find out that he's homeless.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:59 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I wouldn't are you planning on staying with him?
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 2:00 PM on May. 28, 2009

• No, that is probably the last thing I would do.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:01 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Everyone keeps telling me since he hasn't done it.. (that we know of) in the last year that I should just stay. I do love him but at the same time, I need some sort of revenge. Does that make sense? I'm really not crazy. I just want him to know how I feel!!
    Anonymous

• I Didn't I just will cause more problems I stayed. I did want to hurt him but i just don't have it in me. But in the end I know what i'm worth and what he is worth. Every one is different and you do what you feel will make you happier in the long run! Good luck and I hope it works out for you! =)
    Anonymous

• sorry idk. i would leave! i cant trust a man after he cheats. once u lose trust WHATS LEFT?????? u will go crazy everytime he walks out ur door or when hes late coming home from work. you will always have that in ur head. TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 2:02 PM on May. 28, 2009

• no.. dont be that person.. stand up and say how you feel.. it cant ge any worse it sounds like, you dont want him to have anything on you.. keep him the bad guy..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:05 PM on May. 28, 2009

• cheating is a deal-breaker for me. no need for revenge, nothing to fight about. It would simply be over.
    Trina39

Answer by Trina39 at 2:09 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I would leave. If he cheated on you when you were engaged, he probably still is or will. I would be the bigger person and end things before you cheat. Or at least seperate for awhile and decide if you could ever trust him again.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 2:14 PM on May. 28, 2009