Effects of stress?

The last two mornings I have woke up with my whole body just really hurting, like I took a physical beating. It doesn't go away with ibuprofen. Yesterday my left forearm felt numb when I tried to grab things, but I could still hold on to whatever it was and it's the same today. Now we have money issues, who doesn't right?, and I am really stressing how we're going to make it; my question is would stress be able to cause these symptoms?

izyandchrismomi

Asked by izyandchrismomi at 2:02 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Health

• yes.. also, mouthsores, weight gain or lose, headachs, you name it.. stress sucks!!!
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:07 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i would say yes, stress can cause a lot of physical stress

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:07 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I would take weight loss as a side effect of stress, lol. Sorry i am tired, therefore a bit goofy.
    izyandchrismomi

Answer by izyandchrismomi at 2:20 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Stress can do any number of awful things to your body. I was in a very stressful place at work and at home when my mom had cancer First my hair fell out, I got headaches and my eyes started twitching so bad I had to stop driving at night. I went to Several Dr.s and of course none wanted to admit it could be stress so I could take a break from work wile taking care of my mom. I quit work, joined a caregivers group at the hospital and I was almost back to normal within 3 weeks. You need to find a way to deal with the stress. Find someone to talk to or get rid of some of what is causing it. It's true, long term stress can kill you.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:36 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I have learned of some great supplements to combat my stress levels as a busy Mom of 7. Message me if you are interested.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 3:06 PM on May. 28, 2009