How do you not stress yourself out while trying to conceive?

I have JUST started trying for my second child and I am already so preoccupied with it .... when should I have sex .... when to take a pregnancy test, etc. I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy, and then it took almost 2 years to conceive again. The positive thing is that my periods were very irregular before, but since gving birth have been pretty regular so I am hoping that I will have better luck! I am also 35 so I feel like time is not on my side. I still don't have an exact cyle, so we are having sex every other day in what should be my fertile window of about 2 weeks. Does this sound like a good idea? I want to enjoy the child I already have and not be thinking about this all the time! Any advice from moms in similar situations?

carriemills

Asked by carriemills at 2:09 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I say relax...and just enjoy everything about your husband. Enjoy the qualities you fell in love with when you first fell in love. Enjoy making love and connect to one another. I read an article one time that said to dreaming about your past lives together will help you conceive..:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2009