? for those who have had known gallbladder problems.

I had an ultrasound scan of my gallbladder, kidneys, pancreas, and liver done this past Friday and I'm waiting for the results. I have had some pain in my right side and have digestive issues so I think it might be my gallbladder.

I know that some symptoms of gallbladder problems are nausea and vomitting. My question is does the nausea have to be associated at the same time as the pain? I've been feeling nauseated for 2 days now (no flu or illness--def not preg). I always assumed that the nausea would occur with the pain. Am I wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Health

• I can say that you are wrong, everyone is different. I have had mine out for about 5 years now. I was nauseated and vomiting for 2 days before a horrible Pain hit me at work, and it was my gallbladder it had stopped pumping and was taken out. I hope that you are able to see a Dr. Good luck to you take care.
    jonsgurrl

Answer by jonsgurrl at 3:07 AM on May. 29, 2009