What are some nicknames that you and your DH or SO call each other?

I am tired of using "Babe" as a nickname but we can't think of anything good to use. Honey and sweatheart just don't fit us. A lot of our friend couples call each other "babe" and we all get confused as to who is talking to who. What are some names that you all use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• We're boring. I call him babe or huny...he calls me Renee, lol. I don't think he's ever used a term of endearment =)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:19 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i call my dh boog. like the bear in open season!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 2:19 PM on May. 28, 2009

• LOL I call him Big Boy when I am in the mood I say hey want to let Big Boy out to play but I always call him baby or hey dad when I am talking about the kids lol

Anonymous

• My hubs and I don't use nicknames we call each other by our real names. Although when I am mad at him I will call him Steven (his full name- that his mom/family call him) or I will call him Stevie (which he hates!). He prefers to be called Steve.
    If you and your hubs want to do nicknames - do you have names that can be shortened into nicknames? (example- name Veronica--nickname Ronnie. )
    What about a nickname after something you like? My grandpa used to call me Doll (I loved the doll my Grandparents gave me). My sis was 'snickerdoodles' cause she liked snickerdoodles.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:23 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I call him Babe or Luv and he calls me Beeky.  That's where I got my username from.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:28 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Your trying to come up with new nicknames for yourself and him? It should come naturally.. not made up, then it will sound "made up" when you use it on eachother.. and others will catch it too and it will sound fake.
    Anonymous

• hubby calls me babylove or littleone....I call him buddy or lover
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:47 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Well my pet name for hubby is not as endearing as some of these others but he answers to it anyway. Let me say first that it came from our cell phone co. Anytime I called to change anything they would tell me the user of the primary line had to contact them(GRRRRR!). So now i very affectionately call him "primary line".
    johanna66

Answer by johanna66 at 5:31 PM on May. 28, 2009

• he calls me babes or baby n i call him baby, babe, hun, dear, lover.
    but im sure well have nicknames for each other soon :]
    we havent been together too long, so itll come in time.
    juss pay attn to stuff u two do. thats where i got muh nickname from an ex. LOL
    muh ex n i used to have some serious make out sessions n he told muh guy best friend that it was like makin out with a french maid cuz i knew exactly what to do with muh tongue.
    so our whole relationship he called me french baby.
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 10:27 PM on May. 28, 2009