Let's make our confessions... hold nothing back! Might be TMI or Explicit!

I am only friends on facebook with a lot of people I know from high school because I wanted to see what they look like. I check out the pictures of all the b*tches I hated to make myself feel better, cause a lot of them are fat and still live in podunkville.
Another one I sometimes pity vote on the showdowns. If there is a little fat kid who is ugly I vote for them so their mom feels better and the voting isn't so lopsided. Same thing if it's a self portrait contest and their is a snotty b*tchy looking mom and a chubby average looking mom. But that's only if they look like a b*tch, not just because they are pretty or thin.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I guess you have a thing against overweight people huh

Anonymous

• I wish me and my husband had better sex it sucks the same thing he don't like change poor me thank god for toys that he don't know about.

Anonymous

• My confession is, my husband is still married to his first wife. None of my friends or family even know.
    Anonymous

• i did the same thing with facebook......lmao...good laugh for when im down
    Anonymous

• this is the op here to respond to anon :27 no, I don't have a thing against fat people, I'm fat myself, that's why I like to see the girls I hated from high school get fat, cause now they don't have anything above me! If anything I dislike skinny girls ;) but there are a few nice ones around! I'm sure there are a lot, I'm just getting out my secret.
    Anonymous

• I pick my nose and eat the buggers

Anonymous

• I am only going back to school so i can leave my husband. He doesnt know that. He thinks i am doing it so we can have extra money.
    Anonymous

• im going to the gym to get skinny so i can find a better man and leave my SO, or atleast thats the plan.....
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:38 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i am a nighttime stoner...and i have a weight problem...i swore never to go over 115 and when i hit it i start binge eating.....
    Anonymous

• im going to the gym to get skinny so i can find a better man and leave my SO, or atleast thats the plan

sounds like a plan to me
    Anonymous