I WAS MARRIED WHEN I WAS 14 YEARS OLD AND DIVORCE WHEN I WAS 15 NOW I AM HAPPILY MARRIED THE BEST HUSBAND EVER

I KNOW U ALL WILL SAY WHY DID I GET MARRIED AT THE AGE 14 ?I WILL TELL U ALL WHY I WAS MARRIED BECAUSE OF MY RELIGION I WAS FORCE TO GET MARRIED SOON MY EX DIVORCE ME AT THE OF AGE 15 BECAUSE I WASNT INTERSTING TO HIM HE USE ME FOR PAPERS FOR GREEN CARD ?I GAVE HIM MY LIFE AWAY BUT THANK GOD I DIDNT HAVE A BA BY WITH HIM BUT THIS IS MY QUESTION I GOT MARRIED AGAIN AT THE AGE OF 17 TO A WONDERFUL MAN I NEVER SAW ANYBODY LIKE HIM THIS TIME I WASNT FORCE TO MARRY THIS GUY IT WAS MY CHOICE BUT I ALWAYS THINK OF WHY HE WANTS TO GET MARRIED TO ME BECAUSE I HAVE CITIZENISHIP AND I CAN GIVE HIM THE PAPERS OR IS IT JUST LOVE I WANT TO STOP THINKING ABOUT MY EX BECAUSE HE USE ME FOR PAPERS BUT THIS GUY IS WONDERFUL I NEED UR HELP MOMS IS HE USING ME OR LOVES ME WHO I AM?

ranay375

Asked by ranay375 at 2:29 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• dont give him his papers right away
    Anonymous

• That don't work just because you are a citizen doesn't mean he will get his papers. So maybe he does love you!
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't fix his papers right away. I would make sure that he indeed loves you as much as you profess he does. At the beginning it is all sweet until you sign the I-130 then they show their true colors. Just don't have any children for many years until you know what is what. Also, you could invest time in yourself, getting an education, travelling, I mean what is the rush to get married again, enjoy life, grow and discover what it is that you want and who you really are. it sounds to me as if you were in a cult before and you may need some time by yourself. All I am saying is don't rush into anything. Discover the beautiful world around you and experince it with your own eyes.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 2:37 PM on May. 28, 2009

• You have to be married for so many years to get those papers now so I'm thinking you are a troll because absolutely in no way (atleast not here) can you get papers after being married to someone for one year.
    I have more than one friend who's been married for a few years and they're still not eligible.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:15 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I just want to say congratulations to you!!!
    Dont listen to a negative word anyone has to say!
    Stay loyal to God the way you see fit.
    I have been keeping full custody of my daughter despite my fiance's wishes to have half.
    Keep important things like that to yourself for as long as possible. It just safer.
    I would trust my fiance with my life but I want to be ready first to give it to him.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:23 PM on May. 28, 2009

• lisa_ann is correct....this sounds trollish.
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 3:46 PM on May. 28, 2009