Should there be a powder mix breast milk?

I just saw a milk bank on t.v. and it gave me an idea. What about powder mix breast milk, like the formulas. Does that already exist? I don't know if it would be a good or bad idea. I guess you could do it like with regular powdered cow milk. Would it take out all of the things that are better in the BM?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know but if you figure it out and it's just as healthy I bet you would make a fortune! I supplement baby number four with formula but would like to have breast milk... I'm waiting until my best friend gets into town, she is letting me borrow her expensive double electric pump (getting my own shields though)!
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 2:45 PM on May. 28, 2009

• That's what the formulas are. They are the closest that comes to breast milk besides breast milk itself.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:23 PM on May. 28, 2009

• NO
    justmealone

Answer by justmealone at 9:35 PM on May. 28, 2009