Is anyone in "need" anymore?

You're probably thinking "That's a stupid question". But things must be getting better out there.
At Christmas, my website was so busy I didn't have time to shop. I was sending out free clothing, toys, movies and other stuff daily. Same in January, I hardly had time to advertise in the evenings.

Then in February things kinda died down. Now I'm sending out a few packages a week. The extra time is nice, but I have a ton of stuff in my basement that I need to get rid of. I have more to list and should probably get to it, but it's hard to get motivated when nothing is moving.

Are people still in need?

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 2:34 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• i'm need:)
    Anonymous

• Things are still bad. The people who lost jobs in Feb still don't have them now. Be glad you are sending a few a week .
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:04 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Where do you give stuff away? I'll post it on my freesamplelady twitter page

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:40 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I'm in need of clothes for my dd and the one on the way due in August.
    lilmomma92706

Answer by lilmomma92706 at 3:46 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I'm a recuiter and jobs have pick-up in the last 3 weeks. I'm hoping for the best with the economy. I'm sure people are still in need, but maybe the ones who know about you already know about you.
    Anonymous

• My brother and his wife are in need of newborn stuff. She just found out that she is prego and they both got laid off work and are looking for a place to live. They are living with friends right now. If you have any newborn stuff and could help them out, let me know!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 4:28 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I give away the stuff on my website KeeperBay.com
    I've been giving away stuff for months and until Feb everything was going and going. And people started donating - which was awesome. I have stuff I have to list, but I'd like to start getting rid of what is listed too.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:45 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I need an oven a washing machine a microwave size 5 pants for a boy size large scrubs for me and size 18 month clothes for a girl a new magic bullet base (I melted mine ) Hmmm...what else...oh! a double mattress, a VCR, laundry baskets for the laundry mat, a little kiddie pool, an infant life vest, gardening tools...and...um...one less cat in my house. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:54 PM on May. 28, 2009