Same crap, different day.......

I am a SAHM and I feel like everyday it is the same old thing. I clean house, feed DD, battle with nap time, play with DD, and so on........ Wish I could spice my life up a little. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on May. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• Maybe just little things to get out of the house like taking her to the park for a little while, or out for lunch, or for some ice cream (its HOT here in Florida) or to the store to just look around, maybe pick up a couple things you need at the house, get a sitter for a few hours one night and go out and see a movie with your SO or friends :) Maybe not every day, but just a couple times a week.

Chloe and I went to the park today just for about half an hour, grabbed some lunch, and by the time we got home she was asleep in her car seat and so nap time was not a problem at all today :D
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:26 PM on May. 28, 2009