Any ideas how I can cut the calories from my coffee and still enjoy it? I do not like it black!!

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 2:55 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I do skim milk and splenda or fat free creamer and splenda, or just a fat free french vanilla creamer, that is already so sweet.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:56 PM on May. 28, 2009

• skin milk or fat free creamer
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:59 PM on May. 28, 2009

• SKIM!
    samurai_chica

• I would use skim milk or maybe 2% milk. I would not use a creamer as it is not that good for you. Also if you have to have it sweet then try maybe sweet-n-low instead of sugar.

Anonymous

• If you like it flavored, try skim milk (idk but you could try soy or synthetic milk) and a flavor extract (vanilla, almond, hazelnut, peppermint, whatever you like, I believe there is even rum or something like it)...for sweetness try honey, you only need a little bit of honey to sweeten coffee or tea, and it is healthier than sugar or splenda.
    IzzysMommy87

Answer by IzzysMommy87 at 3:12 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Try a better coffee; you won't need to mask the flavor.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:21 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Coffee Mate has reduced fat creamers, also have sugar free :)
    Anonymous

• Skim milk or low fat creamer. I would stay away from the artifical sweetners, they are just nasty.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:43 PM on May. 28, 2009

• No offense but i've always found it weird to drink coffee even though you don't like the actual flavor. I personally would suggest just giving up coffee & getting your caffeine boost from another source! In fact most weight loss stimulants contain the same amount of caffeine as coffee and a few other ingredients to help you burn extra calories through out the day! I personally recommend one called D4 Thermal Shock made by a company called Cellucor I lost 50 lbs in 2.5 months ( running, low-cal diet, & D4) It's $80 for a bottle 120 capsules. The label says 4 a day but I find that I take two before I workout and that's all I need so it becomes a 2 month supply. At first you should only take one a day, that's a 4 month supply for $80 a lot cheaper than coffee, same pick me up (actually better) plus it helps you burn more calories!
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 11:34 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Anyway that was just my suggestion!
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 11:35 AM on May. 29, 2009