insecure friend. How can she think id want her boy toy? what the heck man.

well to start off with my friend is not even 22 yet. has 4 kids first birth was twins, second birth was single (doesnt know who the daddy is of this one) and the third birth baby num 4 is fathered by her boyfriend that is also the daddy of the twins.

Well we all have inside jokes for example when she talks about her boyfriend with me shell say your daughters other baby daddy. or will jokingly say sure u can borrow him for another kid. (im married would never do that, we just joke)

Well all of a sudden i had talked to her man one day online, he had im'd me on yahoo. His cousins turns around and mad all our inside jokes the 3 of us share into something else. So now my friend is pissed at me because his cousin has her thinking i want her boyfriend. They both are insecure. he doesnt want her talkin to other guys (with mystery daddy i understand y) but she dont want him talking to any girl as a friend. They need to grow up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Times like this, I'm glad to be in my mid 30's!!! Back off from the friendship. And hopefully it will blow over. Just don't let her make probs with your marriage!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 3:01 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Sounds pretty immature to me.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:19 PM on May. 28, 2009

• my husband knows the jokes. Told her last night nice to know you would be jealous of me. My hubby is older then me by lot of years. her boyfriend is 3 yrs younger then me but id never touch him with a ten foot pole. I also told her you have known me for a long time, would you really think id want him. Everything you have told me that he has done and how insecure he is i dont want it. Had a boyfriend like that in highschool long time ago dropped him off quick. Told her grow up get a job think of the kids and get over yourself. Boys come an go. But she isnt that bright just uses guys for waht she wants so she doesnt have to work its sad. They are meant for each other.
    im 25 but not nuts like that, been married almost 6 yrs and with the same guy for almost 8 yrs now. My hubby is all the man i need.
    Anonymous

• Only thing he asked me was how is my fake kid and how things are g oing with me going back to school. And if i know if his women is playing around on him agian since he is over the road with a company called atlas for unpacking stuff. Told him honestly dont know if she is screwing around on him like she did that one other time. I had asked him what else to get my hubby for fathers day, even joked saying well maybe stripping for hubby would make his father day go well. I even tell her when i talk to her man and i tell her everything except teh part of him asking if shes screwing around. I dont want to know found out the last time through him that she was because he would check her accounts and she still checks his now. its beyond wacked. i dont even set up playdates with her ill pass online is only way i talk to her anymore.
    Anonymous

• sounds like trouble if you ask me. Maybe you should walk away from chatting with him for a while until she gets her panties untwisted.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:48 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Stop talking to him, it's pretty simple.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:11 PM on May. 28, 2009

• only talk to him that one time. Only other time i even talk to him is when hes listening on the phone when im talking to my friend. Shes not allowed to talk on the phone inless hes listening and adding his imputs. Like her yahoo account she can be on it but he has to check all her offlines emails everything. its biazzare.
    Anonymous