I dont want to have sex anymore...

Ive been with the same man for 18 years. when we have sex it has always been good.but... I dont want anything to do with it anymore im not interested at all. so of course he thinks im cheating. im not i dont care if i ever see another penis for the rest of my life. Is it because i have 3 boys, him, a male dog or what? And no, im not gay after all these years. I just dont care about it, i dont want to do it. ive told him go get it some where else, he constantly bugs me about it.every time I take a shower he thinks its foreplay! Maybe i should just go. Im not sure what to do, except not do IT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I wish MY hubby wanted shower 4 play.......
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:06 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i would recommend seeing a counselor. if you used to enjoy, but no longer do, your lack of interest is a sign of a more serious problem. it could be depression or post tramatic stress disorder, especially if you had some sexual trauma in your past.

if nothing had happened (that is obvious) to trigger this response, i would take a look into your sex drive. such as do you have any sexual feelings, such as if and when you masturbate? are you or have you recently had problems in your relationship? emotions are powerful enough to effect your sex life.

lastly, it might not hurt to call up your ob/gyn and discuss this with her. there may be a physical cause for this problem.

good luck!
    rachelsmommy78

Answer by rachelsmommy78 at 3:11 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Join the club! Only I know why at least 1 reason I don't want to have sex. I am overweight and I think i am not appealing to him. He says it doesn't matter but even more so I am just not appealing to myself. I have no desire for sex. It might be different if I was thin and better looking but i'm not sure. Maybe there is something in that for you to I don't know.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:23 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I second rachealsmommy78, lack of sex drive can be a sign of ovarian cancer i believe.
    Anonymous

• don't take this the wrong way, PLEASE, but I'm guessing you're older since you have been married for 18 years. Maybe it's something hormonal or you're fixing to go through menopause?? I would talk to a doctor, if at all possible.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:46 PM on May. 28, 2009