Have you ever lost a lot of weight without surgery?

How did you do it and how long did it take you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes I have lost about 55 pounds over the last 15 months. I've done it by working out with major dedication...when I first started, I could only do about 20 minutes or so, and I'd be so sore that I'd have to take a day off the next day. I kept at it and gradually increased the amount of time and frequency of my workouts, always pushing myself but never to the point of injury. I also gradually changed my diet, cutting out most sweets, pizza, breakfast cereals, etc. and replacing them with fresh fruits and vegetables, lean protein, and whole grain only (no white grains at all). I also almost completely stopped going to restaurants. Now I work out 5 times per week about an hour each time. I do aerobics mostly, but also light weight lifting, jogging, and pilates. It's been very very hard, but also one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I feel awesome (and look pretty good in a size 8-10 too!)
    Anonymous

• Cleansing is the way to go. Check out the system I do. I love it! I use a nutritional cleansing system for my health and it REALLY helped my ups and downs and "that time of the month". lol My energy levels went WAY up, I sleep better, and I released 43 lbs and 54 inches. LOVE this stuff! It's a nutritional cleansing system and the only one of it's kind (it's NOT a yucky, aggressive colon cleanse). It's a full body cleanse and everyone needs to cleanse, whether they have weight to lose or not. At any rate, I swear by it. So take a look at this: http://www.breakfreetoday.info .

tparbs

Answer by tparbs at 3:53 PM on May. 28, 2009