thunder or lightning??

I am just bored so which do you like better?

MamasGirls4ever

Asked by MamasGirls4ever at 3:11 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think its boring if there is just one without the other. I like it to be both RIGHT at the same time, thats usually when its the loudest boom :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:11 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I guess thunder, since lightning is so dangerous.

Answer by Bmat at 3:13 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Since you can't have one without the other... I guess I like them both equally.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:18 PM on May. 28, 2009

• both scare me at night lol, but if i had 2 choose thunder cuz it cant electrocute you
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 3:18 PM on May. 28, 2009

• thunder....I like the sound of it as crazy as that sounds. Lightning scares me.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:19 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i loooove thunderstorms! I love it when the lighting is close by because the thunder is so much louder. The louder the better! (as long as we are still safe lol)
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 3:31 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Gosh! That is a hard one. I am a lightning magnet! I have been so close to being struck so many times. But I still love to sit out on the balcony and watch them. Its hard to chose. I guess I would have to say both!
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 3:37 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Do I really have to choose? I really love them both. And, paradoxically, one can't exist without the other. It's kind of like some situations in life. One of them will fry your butt and the other is safe. Yeh, I love them both.

happy

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:28 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I LOVE thunder!!! Especially when camping!
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 4:40 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Thunder....especially when you can hear it gently rolling from miles away and as it rolls closer it builds in intensity and then suddenly booms close by! It is thrilling!

Lightening scares the heck out of me - I don't like fires or the threat of them.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:12 PM on May. 28, 2009