baby shower question?

ok Im a first time mom-to-be.. so my fiancees mom is going big with the baby shower.. i just move to the city. all my family n friends are 20 hours diving from here.
Im makin new friends.. and all.. but i just dont know whats going on w the baby shower.
i dont even know the date.Do i supposed to help organize . or do i have a saying at all..
bcuz she just want me to show up n thats it.

nancygr

Asked by nancygr at 3:18 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• If you would like to be involved just ask her.
    You have every right to be, it is your baby!!!
    Make a list of the people you want to see there and give it to her to make sure your good friends get invites.
    Find games or food YOU would like and mention it.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:20 PM on May. 28, 2009

• some ppl like there baby showers to be a surprise and some peopple rather have a part..if u dont mind not having a say in it then at least make sure ur family is gonna be there no matter what.if u wanna have a say then use your mouth and tell her i want to have a part in it because u dont like not noeing whats going on.my mom is throwing mine a long with some help from my boyfriends mom.i noe my mom noes me and his mom has good taste so i noe itll be find
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 3:21 PM on May. 28, 2009

• no you just sit back and let her handle it all.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:48 PM on May. 28, 2009

• My mom is throwing mine and she's told me just to show up! So I guess we need to trust and just show up! enjoy it and congrats, mines is this weekend and I am so excited!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:39 PM on May. 28, 2009