North Korea

Your thoughts on the goings on in North Korea. We spent a good deal of time money and lives because of their shit once before. What do you see happening in the future if they keep this nuculear testing and nuculear reactor regeneration up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Obama will have talks without preconditions and all will finally have world peace.
    Anonymous

• N. Korea will have bullied the US the way they intend. With their new friends (our enemies), they are showing their muscle and are prob. hoping that these other countries will become their allies and have a larger force to continue to back us down.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 3:47 PM on May. 28, 2009

• World peace will never exist....too many super powers want to rule the world, And Obama is first on the list....

Obama will do nothing as usual, but sing the perfect harmony song as he stands in a circle with his cronies in Washington, all the while America will be getting her ASS kicked by North Korea as we risk the lives of our military some more.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:17 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I am not all that worried about N Korea because my military hubby isn't. They are a small nation and we have strong allies in S Korea and Japan in that area.

I am worried about Iran. They fully intend to wipe Israel off the map as soon as they have the capabity and we will be second on their list. You know there is a worry there when a country like Saudi Arabia voices concerns. Besides, it is Iran my hubby is worried about.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 5:01 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Keep in mind that North Korea and Iran are both run by madmen much the same as Irag was with Hussein. Keep a watchful eye on them both because we never know what they will conncoct and we have a peaceful president, not a wartime president. President Obama has only been in office for a few short months and already the madmen are flexing their muscles. They waited for Bush to be out of power and now are rearing their ugly head.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 6:38 PM on May. 28, 2009

• My greatest concern is North Korea, Iran, and rogue nations will hit us all at the same time. My husband is a veteran of 34 years and he has never seen tensions running so high. He is a retired Capt and has been all over the world and he hates Iran and North Korea for what they have done to their countries. The North Koreans are starving to death so the military can have their rations and their leader can live in luxury. I hope justice is served to their leaders.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 7:17 PM on May. 28, 2009