i want to know if i am pregnet

i missed my menstration cycle this month and if i am pregnet it would be no more then two months my belly is already showing really bad i bought some test at the store and they all came out negitive i would love any answers on what you think thank you and god bless

dollface1985

Asked by dollface1985 at 3:51 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think you should take tests because none of us are doctors and we can't see you and for goodness sakes learn how to spell pregnancy !!!!
    Anonymous

• uhm try going to see a dr. If you dont have insurance, or cant afford one- go down to a free clinic and they should be able to figure out whats goin on.. and wow. no, i dont think you would be showing? but HEY!!! I COULD BE WRONG!! & a congrats could be in order!!! Id love to hear if you ever do go see a dr -what they'd have to say =)
    KalieGirl

Answer by KalieGirl at 3:54 PM on May. 28, 2009

• umm...anon she said she took a test and it came out negative.......go get a blood test and see a doctor to know for sure and if not to find out whats wrong.
    Anonymous

• im not sure what pregnet is, but i know they make tests to see if your pregnant
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 4:28 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Ladies ease up on her!!! She came to this site for advice not to be ridiculed because of her spelling! Anon was right, go to the doctor and get a blood test. That way you will know for sure. Best of luck to you:)
    Anonymous

• LuvsDanika - ha ha ha ha ha

that was SOOOO funny. I was going to tell her that I hope she learns how to spell before she reproduces!!!
    Anonymous