has your child ever called someone they werent suppose to?

my 4 year was playin with the phone and hit redial and got our real estate agent and talked to her about his new rocking chair. i wanted to die. and we have to meet her tonight to look at a house. has your kids ever did something like that?

bonnie-jo

Asked by bonnie-jo at 3:53 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, my children never did that I can recall, but I had my Grammy's telephone number memorized by the time I was 4 years old and used to call her everyday in "secret" when I thought no one else knew.
    Turns out that after her and I would have our chats she would call my mom and let her know I was using the phone again....LOL. My mom never got mad, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:05 PM on May. 28, 2009

• lol ya mine called 911 and told the guy on the other end that she wanted a dress up box for christmas lol
    emilysmama05

Answer by emilysmama05 at 3:56 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Yes, when my youngest was 18 months old he dialed 911 and the police showed up. I couldnt believe it, out of all the numbers on the phone, he managed to dial those 3 numbers. Kids i tell you lol.
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 3:59 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Not a phone call, but the best we can figure, one of our twins ordered porn with the remote control. We were there at the time it was supposed to have been on, so we know no one actually watched it.

Not my kid, but when my cousin was little she thought she had Jon Bon Jovi's phone number. She called it and started demanding to talk to him!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:01 PM on May. 28, 2009

• My son has only hit redial and called my mom, and my husband (thank goodness).

But my nephew, dialed 911 and the policed showed up at their house for a hang up. I guess the police officer wasn't that angry because he knows my father (my sister and her children live with my parents) but he told my dad that it happens ALL the time.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 4:07 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Like 911? No. But my daughter DID call her BFF's mom sobbing uncontrollably to tell her it was the worst day of her life because DH's BFF's GF (heh) didn't take her on a ride around the block on her new street bike.

My little brother called 911 when it was just us 5 kids home alone. My mom was mortified to find out the cops showed up because the house was so trashed. 5 kids unattended tend to make a mess. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 4:29 PM on May. 28, 2009

• he calls my SO and my mom a lot...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 4:30 PM on May. 28, 2009