How much do you love your husband?..

I Love mmy husband more than the first day of spring,.more than a warm rainstorm in the summer..more than watching a baby bird being hatched,.more than the sunrise each moring,.more than the feeling of christmas,.more the sun./more than an evening of love,.more than a winter rose,..more than a doves gentle greeting each morning i wake..

i just wanted to put a spin on things,.you read so many negative posts about husbands..i wanted some loving posts..

naturepeace

Asked by naturepeace at 4:01 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband is my soulmate. He's the bees knees. lol I go batty when he leaves for a weekend for a fishing trip, I cry when he has had to work out of town overnight, I cannot explain how much I love him. Our son (and angel babies), and my husband are the loves of my life. I can honestly say if God called him home before me no matter when I could not give myself to another man because I would always be "cheating" on them with the love for my husband. To help describe the depth of my love for him I am only 23 and would spend my life alone if he was taken.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 4:29 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I wish I were more loving..let me tell you this.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:04 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I would lay down my life for my husband.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:08 PM on May. 28, 2009

• to the moon and back and to the moon and back and too the moon and back and back and to the moon and back and too the moon and back and back and to the moon and back and too the moon and back and back and to the moon and back and too the moon and back and back and to the moon and back and too the moon and back...
    I think you get the picture...this is our standing little joke too..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:10 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I love him and my child more than anything else in this world.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 4:11 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I love my husband. I could never love another for he is the one man that God has made for me. Now, shall he leave this world, I would hope that he would want me to find love again. But, he's pretty hard to beat. And, I don't know if I could love again without him. For me, there is only one soulmate and he's it. He gave me the most beautiful gift...our son.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 4:24 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I love him more than anything, but not enough to do the dishes religiously lol
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 4:33 PM on May. 28, 2009

• My hubby is my best friend. He can make me mad as hell then turn around and make me laugh. We will be married 6 years next week and I still think he rocks!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:36 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I love my husband sooooooooooooooooo much.
    Proud2bJmom

Answer by Proud2bJmom at 4:50 PM on May. 28, 2009

• My hubbie is my bestfriend...my soulmate..and my lover---all wrapped into one! I am in love with him more than words could ever express! He's the absolute love of my life...and only will death part us! (but we will definately meet again!) And even then...I don't know if my heart could ever go on...
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 6:01 PM on May. 28, 2009