how often do you and your husband/BF go out on average??

how often do you and him go out and have fun?

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 4:01 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• WHAT??!! Were supposed to go out. Aw crap.....
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:11 PM on May. 28, 2009

• My husband and I got out for a very nice fancy dinner and a couple glasses of wine every Friday...(unless one of the kids has a sports event)....We make sure that we make the time at almost all costs. We always have a blast...I get all butterflied as I am getting ready for him to come home and pick me up.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:08 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Go out --- as in, without the kids?!?!? Not nearly often enough! I'd guess maybe 2 or 3 times a year. My sister takes the kids every year in April so that my husband and I can go away for a 3 day weekend. But other than that, we have to beg and plead with his parents or his sister to watch them for a few hours, which doesn't work out very often.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 5:04 PM on May. 28, 2009

• We try to go out a couple times a month alone. We are really busy though so sometimes we just stay up late watching movies together.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 5:33 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Once a week we will go out just the two of us. It is so important to have time together like when you first got together. I pay a babysitter, and it is worth every penny. We will usually go for a 'drive'. We spend the whole time in the car, lol. Like two teenagers. It keeps things alive. I will ask him if he wants to go to the movies, and he will say lets drive downtown...
    belladonna29

Answer by belladonna29 at 1:55 AM on May. 30, 2009