Is there anything you want in your life to happen right now but it's just not the right time?

Please tell me.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 4:02 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes i want to move out of this d*** duplex into my own home but seems something keeps coming up. but not gettin discouraged yet.....
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:05 PM on May. 28, 2009

• actually yes there is...since i was a little girl i have wanted to be a mommy and my fiance and i have been trying for three years now and nothing. i have very irregular cycles so this is probably why but i dont have the insurance to get this checked out. So yes i see every one around me having babies and thats the only thing i want and cant have!!
    somedaymommy101

Answer by somedaymommy101 at 4:05 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I'm trained as a birth doula, but it's not the right time in my life to actually attend births, because my own children are so little, childcare is an issue, and even if we found good affordable care, my husband works 3rd shift and if I got called to a birth at 3 AM there would be no one to watch the kiddos. When something changes in our situation, I'll begin to do doula work, as well as midwifery training. Until then, I'm focusing on what is already on my plate! :-)
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 4:09 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i want my first ultrasound !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 4:10 PM on May. 28, 2009

• have another baby
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 4:14 PM on May. 28, 2009

• another child,.but we are getting things ready for another one at the moment,.so in a couple of months,..we will be ttc.:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 4:14 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Ya, I split up with my BF but we are still living in the same house cause I can't afford to get my own place right now. So I have to be patient and it's starting to get harder to be.
    I also want to go to school but without a place well ya im sure you get it.
    Anonymous

• Yes, have another child. The only thing that is stopping me is that i want to drop a few pounds before i do. lol. I packed on some pounds from having two subsequent pregnancies. Now two years later, im working on dropping the pounds before i get pregnant again.
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 4:29 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I want to be pregnant again. I miscarried in February and I couldn't even imagine ever wanting to be pregnant again then let alone 3 months later... But dh and I discussed the "timing" and we decided to wait to TTC until fall for a number of reasons. (such as me finishing college, him getting more vacation time (for doctors appts and such) , and making sure we have given me enough time to heal emotionally and physically...) Sorry to be the downer but that's what I want right now.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 4:36 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I want to buy a house, but we are not in a position to be able to save up money for a down payment right now. I also want to start a photography business, but I don't have the time to devote to it right now.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:40 PM on May. 28, 2009