When should you start taking pregnancy classes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I took one around 32 weeks or something like that.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 4:22 PM on May. 28, 2009

• The hospital I'm delivering at has free classes. I took a breastfeeding class last week and a baby basics class this week. I'm 22 weeks. Then next month we are taking prenatal classes one day for five weeks. If you are planning on delivering at a hospital, check their website or call them. I'm glad I took them. You learn tons of stuff, you will be surprised.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:30 PM on May. 28, 2009

• guessing you already went to Pregnancy lesson and just need to go to a Birthing Class. We went to them at 32 weeks at the Health Dept. We didn't choose. We signed up. They told us when to come according to our due date. So call and get on the waiting list.
    Anonymous

• most classes you should take during the last trimester, or at the end of your 2nd.
    Anonymous