what if you have an external hemorhoid and your about to have your baby is it bad to push?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didnt even notice mine when I was pushing, I am the Queen of hemorrhoids....lol

Be prepared for after baby is born. Get you plenty of tucks pads, hemorrhoid cream, and use that water squirt bottle a lot....the warm water is very soothing to the bottom...lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:12 PM on May. 28, 2009

• It may make them worse if you do "purple pishing" meaning coached pushing, pushing without having the urge and not letting baby come down on it's own. But like previous answer said, you will not even realize or care when it gets to that point. Stock up on hemmeriod cream, and dermoplast, it will help with the pain on the hemmeriods and on your hoo-ha after you pee it may sting a bit for a while.
    Anonymous

• I forgot about the dermoplast...that stuff works, but it was so stinky I couldnt stand it and quit using it.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:24 PM on May. 28, 2009