slighting a friend

i think my friend thinks i am slighting her daughter.she hasnt called me or answered my emails in weeks.ever since my daughter and hers were playing soccer and she grabbed my daughter and hurt her.i feel like she is making this into my problem.i just want to talk to her about it.should i call it a day or try to get in touch.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Try to get in touch, once you have made the initiative to have contact it is up to your friend to respond.

Kids always have days when they like or dont like each other, accidents happen and some kids are mean, not judging. Parents need to stay out of it unless it becomes a huge problem for the child. Kids have a way of working it out and are sometimes less childish then adults.

Good Luck
    Tinamarie79

Answer by Tinamarie79 at 7:56 PM on May. 28, 2009