• In the Spotlight:

sex

ok this is really hard to explain. i used to love sex when my fiance and i got together we were both in highschool so it used to be only a weekend thing now we've been living together for almost a year been together for a year and 6 months and i'm 5 months pregnant. before i got pregnant i didn't really want it and now i really don't it hurts and he asks for it if not every night then every other night and i hate to tell him no cause i'm afraid he'll be mad or it seems that he gets mad anyway. i don't know why i don't like it anymore i'm only 18 and i wanna marry him. hes so good to thats another thing i don't understand. but it hurts really bad too and i've told him that. mainly at the beginning though after we get going for a while i start to enjoy it but then its over. i don't know what to do or how to explain it anymore but its a lot worse than it sounds

suckedintolife

Asked by suckedintolife at 4:21 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Hon dont worry almost every woman goes through that when they are preggo... Your body is just changing so much... Try and talk to him and tell him its not him and you love him... Dont worry soon enough you are going to wanna dump him every chance you get...lol.... specially at the end around 8-9 months...
    Anonymous

• i was like that when i first got pregnant. It was horrible!!! I hurt SO bad i'd almost cry every time! i told him and he got upset. try having him "take his time" or be softer.... like letting you get used to him... if that makes sense... it hurts and i don't know what it was like at 5 mo cuz my hubby was in bootcamp then, but I remember that pain in the begining!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:24 PM on May. 28, 2009

• If he's not really quite understanding your feelings and how uncomfortable it is for you maybe you can bring him along on your next visit to the ob and you can discuss it with them, maybe he can be more sensative if he hears it directly from the doc. good luck and congrats on baby!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:28 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I had that problem, actually I still do. I'm 18 too. I guess we've been together a little longer so I can get away with more. I'm pretty blunt with him, I don't know if you could do it but I just told him "I'm pregnant and uncomfortable enough, now you want to impale me with your penis? That's like getting punched in the balls. How bout I punch you in the balls then we'll see"

Not too sure that would work for you though, depending on your guy

OK now for the better answer....

Try lube if you haven't already, it helps it get in there easier..... mmmm maybe foreplay so then you are more ready for it. And tell him to be nice and go slow at first.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 4:49 PM on May. 28, 2009