• In the Spotlight:

help me out with this moms

hello every mommy, well to start off i lost my baby due to me stressing over the fact that my dumb ass boyfriend was cheating on me. i found out he was suppose to be living with the woman for about a month, he had been lying to me telling me that i was only tripping because if me being pregnant. i had dreams of him cheating and when i would ask him to be honest he would get mad and blame me. there was nights when he came home smelling like a woman but he say other wise. i found texts where he would tell her he loved her, and called her his soulmate. how can men be so cruel and heartless????????? i am very depressed i have no friends or family here please moms dont be rude what can i do? i need some one i could talk to
please help me!!!!!!!!!!! god bless

beauty277

Asked by beauty277 at 4:40 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I am so sorry for your loss and am sorry that your boyfriend is an ass. but what I tell people who have gone through this and say what you said, You can't blame every man. Not every man is like that. There are so many men out there that are kind hearted and loyal. You will find the right man for you. Don't settle for just any man. You will know when you find Mr. Perfect for You.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:43 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I am sorry for the loss of your baby. This is very hard to deal with anyway, and the cheating boyfriends doesn't help. Since you mentioned God in your message, I feel comfortable suggesting that you pray about this. It will help you feel better. It will take a while to get over this sad time in your life, but give it time and recognize that your feelings are completely normal and that you will be able to get on with your life and be the strong and caring person that you are.

Answer by Bmat at 4:53 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Darlin, what you have gone through has certainly been rough but when a man tells another woman he loves her and she's his soul mate you might want to consider finding a man who says that to you. Not bashing but he's not being cruel and heartless he's being honest, just not with you. you see him for what he is now, cut the dog loose. Take time to heal over the loss of your child then when you feel better get rid of him. PLEASE don't get pregnant by him again to prove anything or to hold on to him. He'll just hurt you again and you will be stuck all alone. You deserve better than that.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:58 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I'm sorry you are going thru this,I'm sure you deserve WAY better! And so does your unborn baby. My son is 9 years old now but I went through the same type of scenario with his father.I found him in another womans bed NAKED when I was 7 months pregnant.He got her pregnant too and now my son has a sister that is 7 months younger than him. I have MOUNTAINS of stories I could tell you of the B.S. I went through and the drama.I was depressed and CRAZY over it.ALl I can tell you is this, if I could change one thing about then, I woulda just held my head up high and walked away with my dignity a lot SOONER than what I did. It took me 4 years of further LIES to feel strong enough to leave him. LEAVE THE ASSHOLE. LIFE is too DaMN short to be treated like crap.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:32 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I am sorry...I misread what you had said.I'm sorry for the loss of your baby. I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:36 PM on May. 28, 2009