WILL OFFEND! QUESTION ABOUT SEX. (no bashers please)

I think that my SO and I have too rough of sex and Im 16 weeks pregnant. Im scared that we are hurting the baby with our "rough" sex. My tummy hurts afterwards sometimes. How do I get him to calm down during sex? NO BASHING PLEASE IM WORRIED.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I love it rough, however when I was preggo the second time I started bleeding after one rough session. I called my midwife frantic at 2am, because of the bleeding. She said that during pregnancy the cervix is extra sensitive and to tone down the rough sex. :(
    I would just tell your hobby to be a little more gentle.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:51 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Just be honest, tell him that it hurts and for the next few months until baby is born you guys have to take it easy.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:45 PM on May. 28, 2009

• it shouldn't hurt anything but see if you can use positions to slow his roll down like lying on your side. he can't get as much momentum that way for his thrust. Just mention it to your doctor when you go in just in case.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:45 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Yes I would have to say that honesty is the best policy in that situation. My DH and I both enjoyed being rough sometimes and I found out very quickly that we couldn't be as rough. My DH completely understood and we just had to tone it down a little.

Anonymous

• You can not hurt the baby with rough sex, unless of course he is laying on top of your stomach the whole time. Alot of times my stomach is just crampy afterwards from the bending. I'm sure he would understand if you told him. Also, you could just suggest other positions. I'm usually always on top, that way I can control the movements, or we do it in the spooning position. That is the most comfortable for me. Good Luck.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:49 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Yeah, I'd just kind of slow down and try to remember for the next several months you've gotta take it easy.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:50 PM on May. 28, 2009

• We have the same problem when I am pregnant... Just tell him how you feel and that it is causing some pain afterwards and you would just be more comfortable slowing down the pace for a while until after the baby comes... GL =]
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 4:56 PM on May. 28, 2009

• well I like it rough too but Im scared he might get offended if I tell him that lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 5:02 PM on May. 28, 2009

• SHIT that was supposed to be anon.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 5:03 PM on May. 28, 2009