Anyone know where to find a recipe for adding pudding to a cake mix?

I know I saw it somewhere it was like three simple steps. I thought it was on tipnut.com put I can't find it. I told a mom I would print it and send it to her.

Ianmommy4

Asked by Ianmommy4 at 4:53 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I don't know of any recipe b/c we always make cake from the boxes (its just easier), but we always add a cup of vanilla pudding b/c it makes the cake more moist.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:56 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I just make the cake mix like directed and add a powdered pudding mix. No extra steps. It tastes soooo good.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:56 PM on May. 28, 2009

• This cake has a pudding inside. Is this what you are looking for? I have a couple of other slow cooker pudding cake recipes, but this one is the best...
    Crockpot Peanut Butter And Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
    1/2 cup all-purpose flour
    3/4 cup sugar
    3/4 teaspoon baking powder
    1/3 cup milk
    1 tablespoon vegetable oil
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla
    1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
    3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 cup boiling water
    In a bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar and baking powder. Add milk, oil and vanilla; stir until smooth. Mix in peanut butter. Pour into a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. In same mixing bowl, stir together remaining 1/2 cup sugar and cocoa powder. Gradually stir in boiling water. Pour mixture over batter in cooker. DO NO STIR. Cover and cook on HIGH 2 to 3 hours or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce and top with nuts.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:25 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Oh Oink!! That sounds wonderful!!

When I'm trying to find something for a recipe like that, I either go to google and start typing in the ingredients, or go to : www.cooks.com and they have a spot for ingredient/recipe searches. Food Network has one as well. We watch that a lot, even my stepsons (ages 3 & 4) have certain shows there that they will actually sit and watch the whole thing. It's also been a great help in getting them to try new things, because one of their favorite cooks made it. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 2:59 PM on May. 29, 2009

• try www.recipezaar.com
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 6:16 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I make Luke's cake with cook and serve pudding. Just cook it according to directions, dump it in box cake mix, bake. Tah dah! Its eggless so he can have it. He wont eat it but the rest of us enjoy it.
    KellyOh72

Answer by KellyOh72 at 9:52 PM on May. 29, 2009

• allrecipes.com
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:59 PM on May. 30, 2009