im looking for the name of a movie

There was a movie i saw a very long time ago and i only remeber some parts i was wondering if anyone can figure out what movie it is but these small parts i remeber. Its something about a little girl and i think her dad dies and she is told he is in the moon? someone builds her some giant swirly stairs so she can reach thwe moon. also this is random but theres a part where she has these dolls all lined up and someone takes one out of place and she starts screaming but a weird scream she just go a a a a a really loud. any one?????

chukuku

Asked by chukuku at 4:56 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dont they design the stairs after some playing cards or something?
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 5:03 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i was gonna add that but i didnt know if it was from the movie but yes i think so do you know the name?
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 5:06 PM on May. 28, 2009

• no I dont. But thanks for making my head spin around! This is gonna drive me NUTS until I find out. lol.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 5:18 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Is it "House of Cards?"
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 5:19 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Its House of Cards!
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 5:20 PM on May. 28, 2009

• It is "House of Cards"! She is autistic. She also paints herself to blend in with the tree in the window? Yeah AWESOME movie!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 5:22 PM on May. 28, 2009

• thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 6:01 PM on May. 28, 2009

• House of Cards when you started talking about it all I could remember was Kathleen Turner being an architec and building the structure for the daughter.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:30 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i loved that movie!! the little girl all of the sudden came down with autism because of the trauma of losing her dad and stopped talking (is that even possible in real life?
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:45 PM on May. 28, 2009