Do you tan??

im starting to.. i was wondering if there is a lotion i should buy? Should i baby oil myself? how long should i the first time?

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:59 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dude, ok unlike all the others, I tan! About lotion, check with the place you want to go to. Some places make you use their lotion, because some lotions "ruin" the beds...I don't know about this but whatever. My place isn't one that is like this, but I have heard of some like this. And as for how long, they will recommend times for you. It depends on how fair you are. I am fair and I started out at minutes...and worked my way up. I don't tan all the time just in late spring to help me not burn all summer. good luck!
    Another bonus is it forces me to relax and not do 50 million things for a few minutes!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 5:17 PM on May. 28, 2009

• in a tanning bed of course..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:00 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Never, I guess that for me I would rather be pale and wrinkle free, then tan and wrinkly with skin cancer.
    Anonymous

• I don't get in a tanning bed...I tan on land under the natural sun not some fake light. It keeps money in my pocket.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 5:06 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Only outdoors.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:13 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Nope
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 5:31 PM on May. 28, 2009

• HECK NO! I would randomly when i was younger. But now being a massage therapist, I see what skin looks like as you get older and what tanning does to it. No thank you. I'd rather be pale and not have snake skin.
    picazo

Answer by picazo at 6:24 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Nope... My skin is pale and I love it! I've always found the "Adams Family Look" very attractive. I don't do sun... Real or fake!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:43 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Nope! Melanoma doesn't look good on me. You may want to read about the hazards of tanning, try a tinted lotion or a gradually tanning lotion, it's white in the bottle, but your skin reacts to it giving you a glow, I use that on my normally pale legs.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 7:36 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Yes next to our pool!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:50 PM on May. 28, 2009