Why do you use the anon button?

I use it when Im asking an embarassing question lol or if Im answering an equally embarassing question lol but sometimes I forget to push the anon button and get flustered lol

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 5:07 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• aww, how sad that your forget to use it... I always click the anon before I type out my response but only if it is something personal or embarrassing or something that might be considered inflammatory (not that it is but some people are super sensitive on some subjects) and I don't want crazy people sending me messages or writing on my wall lol.
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 5:39 PM on May. 28, 2009

• So crazy women dont' email me and so that when my screen name is googled not ALL my information comes up
    Anonymous

• I do it when I ask a question about family members. I have family and friends who have big mouths on here. LOL....I don't care most of the time if I give an embarrassing answer or question, it just depends on the subject.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 5:12 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I use it when I don't want eveyone on cm to know my personal business when answering a question, but still find the topic interesting.

Or when I don't feel like drama that day due to a question I responded to, like this one lol.
    Anonymous

• I rarely use it...
    I just answer a question and go about my business. If people want to judge me on my opinions and views, that's really their problem. BUT, I do know I had to word things very eloquently so my MIL that's on here doesn't get the wrong idea! :]

I've noticed some people use the anon button to write a really snarky, pointless answer back. Stupid.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:17 PM on May. 28, 2009