Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

will someone tell me how to get this type of grant

i wasnt specific last time. But, i want a personal grant. I am going to use it for school, and to get a car. I have no way around and completely depend on others.

Answer Question

Asked by BrittanyShay at 5:08 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Well... if it's for school, then you can apply for FAFSA then other personal loans...
    Or just do the personal loans portion.

    Talk with some banks, discuss your options. Say it's for school.

    Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:10 PM on May. 28, 2009

  • She is looking for a grant not a loan. They are 2 different things. One you don't have to pay back(grant) & one you have to pay back(loan)

    Have you tried google.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on May. 28, 2009

  • The only thing I can think of is a Pell Grant. Check out this web site:
    or this:

    Answer by asyoulikeit at 5:56 PM on May. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.