For Pagans ...What do you think about Enya's music?

Asked by outstandingLove at 5:15 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I like it but not all the time, have to be in the right frame of mind and mood to listen to it.

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:43 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I love it. But why is this directed at us Pagans?? LOL I'm sure there are some Catholics that might love her music as she is catholic. But if she needed my vote to obtain a music award i'd give it to her.

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 5:17 PM on May. 28, 2009

• It's directed to the Pagans because I am Pagan. And i love her music also. It seems so Celtic to me. Isnt she Celtic? ...idk. just seems like more then one religious group can relate to her music.

I just thought it was odd that I consider it part of my "religious"/spiritual music ...and so does my MIL ...who has no idea that i'm Pagan because she is entirely against it. lol

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:21 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I like her music. It has no impact on me if she is a Catholic or not. She simply has very peaceful music.

Answer by pnwmom at 5:22 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Small doses. I far prefer Clannad

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:31 PM on May. 28, 2009

• not a pagan, but i love storms in africa- the song

Answer by casd at 5:47 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I think it's highly annoying... I like one song but the rest of what I have heard gets old quickly!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:24 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I'm not Pagan but I love her music. I have 4 CD's I think. :) She's very peaceful. I love to listen to it during meditation.

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:52 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Her music is cool. It is popular in Europe too.

Answer by bella69147 at 2:30 PM on May. 29, 2009