Geeze! Whats up peoples butts today?!

specially anons! why so pissy today? All I do is ask a question and people are rude about it! Why are people on here so rude?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 5:37 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• *hugs*
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:44 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I don't know but I'm sorry people have been rude to you. Hope the rest of your day is better!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 5:38 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Blah blah
    Anonymous

• Sorry you took my response to your question as being rude op, it wasn't intened that way. Maybe your just a little sensitive today.
    Anonymous

• wow.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 5:41 PM on May. 28, 2009

• My point exactly, maybe your just looking for drama today. Again, it was not intended to be rude toward you, you asked a question about why people post anon on her and I gave you my reasons. What's the problem?
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry, I'm trying to refrain from being a smart ass. For some reason I just go wired, and I don't know why. I had a muffin, but no caffeen, or anything like that. IDK. Some people hide behind the anon. Some people have no prob being nasty and using their screen names. IDK. Maybe you are a little sensitive? Nothing wrong with that. You could always respond to your own post, using anon, and be nasty to those being nasty to you. Then you can do what they are doing, being nasty the safe way! I'm sorry. I think I am being a bit of a smart ass. I'm sorry, really. Don't worry about them.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 5:50 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I don't get why people ask questions, then when someone says this is a drama starting question, or they don't agree with you then they cry that peopel are rude. it's irritating
    Anonymous

• I really wasnt trying to make it a "drama starting" question. I was just wondering whats wrong with you.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 6:01 PM on May. 28, 2009