my daughter is going on 5 weeks, is it too late to send out birth announcments?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Girl, you cant even catch your breath for the first 8 weeks. LOL. Everyone knows that. send them out now, or next month. friends and family will NOT be critical of when... congrats!
    oohcynthia

Answer by oohcynthia at 10:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• No its not to late at all. My son was two months before I could send his out. Congrats!
    18hearts

Answer by 18hearts at 10:56 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• No. I usually started mine when both my kids were 6 weeks old. So by the time they actually went out, my kids were already 7-8 weeksold. Its never to late to show off your pride and joy =)
    Navy_Wife_Tisha

Answer by Navy_Wife_Tisha at 11:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• heck no it's not too late - I don't think I've ever gotten an annoucement any sooner than 6 weeks...I actually just got one the other day that was annoucing the birth of a 3 month old - go for it girl :)
    Momandwifey

Answer by Momandwifey at 11:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• it's definitely not too late. i received announcement once for a child who was four months old.
    samstress

Answer by samstress at 11:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Send them..it's stil early!
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• no its not too late. i didnt send them out until she was 12 weeks... i know sounds insane but obviously mommy's are busy lol
    JerzisMommy

Answer by JerzisMommy at 2:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• no lol i just send SOME of mine out and hes 9 weeks
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• LOL My children were almost 1.5 months when I sent them out. SOME lucky Momma's have their MIL or Mom do them for them or even a sister or SIL. Just toss the money and list and get some help! Don't try to be a hero you JUST had a baby! Enjoy your bundle and just ask for help, don't let your superhero pride get in the way! (oh wait..that's me)
    Hugs and CONGRATS!
    Shele
    SHELEBELLE

Answer by SHELEBELLE at 4:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• do it now or do it never! if you wait any longer it will be silly!
    shetibo

Answer by shetibo at 3:25 AM on Jun. 23, 2008