When did you feel your baby move for the first time?

Im 16 weeks on Sunday and this is my first pregnancy. When did you feel your baby move for the first time? How did you tell the diffrence from gas and the baby moving? No rude comments please.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 5:39 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol! maybe that's a way to tell! if you feel a bubble...just wait a second--and if you don't fart you know it was baby! lol

to me it felt like a butterfly or popcorn popping..if that helps at all, lol
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 5:49 PM on May. 28, 2009

• 16wks when I recognized it.
    It's easy to confuse first movements with gas pains and bubbles. But it could be up to 22wks, so don't worry! You'll feel baby soon.
    I just knew for some reason---hard to explain. It was kinda like when I knew before I ever took a test that I was pregnant---I just knew.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 5:46 PM on May. 28, 2009

• well I dont want to be like "Aww my babys moving" then let out a fart lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 5:48 PM on May. 28, 2009

• the day I got to 16 weeks! At first i thought it was gas cuz i hear you don't feel the baby move til 5 mo but she moved more and then i knew! You'll feel your little one move soon! Congrats!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:49 PM on May. 28, 2009