Any one out there scared or have been when they found out they were pregnant?

I just took a test yesterday and it came out positive. I am really nervous, scared and scared. It wasn't planned I told my fiance' and he has been really supportive. I just don't know what I am doing. I have just started my career and this just popped up out of no where after being on the pill. ANy suggestions to handle the anxiety or being scared?

70smama

Asked by 70smama at 5:44 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was scared, mainley b/c I thought my boyfriend was going to leave me, he was a party animal, and we never talked too much about having kids, and that my birch control failed, but what helped me is talking to him, it helped me to know that he was going to be with me side by side, hes compleatley changed, now he never goes out and rubs my feet when I hurt, communication is the key. Good luck and congrats.
    Anonymous