How are your teeth since giving birth?

I gave birth to my dd about 11 weeks ago and I just noticed my teeth are horrible!! I use to have beautiful, strong, white teeth and now my teeth are "thin", weak and just gross looking. It's like my dd sucked the life outta my teeth! Were your teeth affected after giving birth?

piercedbeauty21

Asked by piercedbeauty21 at 6:06 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Health

• My teeth arn't really any worse but they wern't that great before. I did have a root canal with each pregnancy. My teeth got really bad when I was pg but got better afterwards.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 6:10 PM on May. 28, 2009

• mine got really weak. i bit into a gumball one day after i had my dd and my tooth broke! in half, i could see into the middle of the tooth and there was no sign of cavity or anything. but i refused to go to the dentist, and that was a mistake i ended up getting one pulled and two root canals. other than that though theyre good now
    Anonymous

• MINE SEEM TO BE ALOT WORSE,I MEAN THEY WERENT GREAT BEFORE BUT SINCE IVE HAD JAYLEN I HAVE HAD 3 TEETH PULLED...THAT WAS 3 MO AGO
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 6:32 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Mine seem to have grown black stuff on the bottom. I floss, brush twice a day, use mouthwash. But it seems that since I gave birth this crap appeared. I probably just need to get them cleaned though. But who has time with an infant? hahaha
    Anonymous

• My teeth still look the same but I have tooth aches more often... I need to see a dentist soon. You should too...lol. Maybe even just to get a good cleaning.
    Savanna22

Answer by Savanna22 at 9:10 PM on May. 28, 2009

• My teeth look the same to me but then again I also dont take the time to look at them.I know I have a horrible cavity in the back of my mouth and it makes my tooth hurt like hell sometimes but over time Ive gotten used to it.I even cut my hair because I dont have the time to style it anymore.
    cutesherrie84

Answer by cutesherrie84 at 12:49 PM on May. 29, 2009